Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Thank you

My most lucid and thoughtful moments occur when I am out driving my car.  I drive a 97 Jeep Wrangler.  My dream car.  I have wanted one since I was 7 and I didn't get one til after I turned 41.  My sister has the same kind of car, different year but isn't that funny.  We both have one and love them!  Anyway, I digress.  I was talking about lucid thoughtful moments when I am driving.  Someone said to me yesterday that I was so different than I was when she first met me.  She has been meeting with me once a week for the last year.  She is my case manager and she is an angel.  She brought it to my attention yesterday that I was a different person 1 year ago.  She is right.  I'm not that same person anymore I'm so much more than that person was.  I see it now kind of but more than I used to which is nice.  So I guess I just wanted to say thanks to that special angel that comes to visit me once a week.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment