Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Karma...

This next page is because I got some news about someone that I used to be very close to who hurt me terribly...so I get this news and I always told her, this "friend" of mine that Karma was a bigger bitch than I chose to be.  Well she got her name in the newspaper in 2 states and 3 counties in our area for something that NEVER should have happened and it only caught my attention because it brought unwanted attention to me.  Meaning, everyone who knows her, came back and asked me if I saw what was in the paper.  I hate that!  I hate being associated with someone who has no brains at all.  So this page was done because Karma got her big time...


 At the time this was blissful but now...well I'm finding more and more that art is my bliss and my thoughts and attitudes are changing slowly.

Here is the next page.  It was done on a day when someone had made me angry, I have bad road rage and someone pissed me off and I came home and make this page....


xox Dawn xox

No comments:

Post a Comment